Given its price of just under £80, Antec’s Mercury 240 liquid cooler is clearly targeting those after some AIO action without breaking the bank. The addition of two LED fans, plus a LED pump, will certainly help its appeal as well. Whether or not the Mercury 240’s performance and noise levels justify the price is another thing, though.
Adding LEDs to liquid coolers has proved popular over the last couple of years and now Antec has joined in the fun with its Mercury 240 liquid cooler. It is not RGB though, but the pump LED can change between blue, green and red depending on the CPU temperature. Intrigued?
- Socket Compatibility : 1150, 1151, 1155,1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3, 2066, 775, AM2, AM2+, AM3, AM3, AM4, FM2
- Included Fan Configuration: 2 x 120mm w/ Blue LEDs
- PWM Fan: Yes
- LED Lighting Colour: Blue
- Approx Fan Speed: 900 ~ 1800 rpm
- Adjustable Fan Speed Controller: No
- Fan Airflow: 73.31 CFM
- Air Pressure: 2.25 mm H2O
- Sound Level (dB): 30 dB
- Fan Material: Plastic
- Heatsink Material: Aluminium
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25 mm
- Heatsink Dimensions: 274 x 119 x 27 mm (WxHxD)