One of the main draws for the Deepcool Gamerstorm Fryzen cooler is the added support for Ryzen Threadripper's TR4 socket. At £89.99 the Fryzen cooler also offers pretty unique aesthetics, along with a full host of addressable RGB LEDs, both built into the cooler, and the included fan. Compared to some much larger dual fan coolers, it appears pretty slim (which may cause a little concern) but as Deepcool state, this makes for a ‘non-interference design' for the RAM slots. This enables much better support for even high profile memory modules.
It's not a massive cooler when you compare it to a dual tower, dual fan air cooler, but it is rated for up to 250W so it will be interesting to see how it performs in our testing.
Watch via our Vimeo channel (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
- Model: Fryzen
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 500 ± 150 – 1800 ± 10%RPM
- Fan Noise Level: 17.8 – 41.5 dBa @100%
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- LED Type: Addressable RGB LED
- LED Connector: 3-Pin
- AMD socket compatibility: AMD TR4 / AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
- Heat Sink Weight: 1.119kg
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH) : 124 x 81.5 x 164.6 mm
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here