One of the main draws for the Deepcool Gamerstorm Fryzen cooler is the added support for Ryzen Threadripper's TR4 socket. At £89.99 the Fryzen cooler also offers pretty unique aesthetics, along with a full host of addressable RGB LEDs, both built into the cooler, and the included fan. Compared to some much larger dual fan coolers, it appears pretty slim (which may cause a little concern) but as Deepcool state, this makes for a ‘non-interference design' for the RAM slots. This enables much better support for even high profile memory modules.
It's not a massive cooler when you compare it to a dual tower, dual fan air cooler, but it is rated for up to 250W so it will be interesting to see how it performs in our testing.
- Model: Fryzen
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum
- Fan Dimensions: 120 x 120 x 25mm
- Fan Speed: 500 ± 150 – 1800 ± 10%RPM
- Fan Noise Level: 17.8 – 41.5 dBa @100%
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- LED Type: Addressable RGB LED
- LED Connector: 3-Pin
- AMD socket compatibility: AMD TR4 / AM4 / AM3+ / AM3 / AM2+ / AM2 / FM2+ / FM2 / FM1
- Heat Sink Weight: 1.119kg
- Heat Sink Dimensions (LxWxH) : 124 x 81.5 x 164.6 mm
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here