If you are in the market for a new power supply there are no shortage of options this year. Kitguru does often place a focus on expensive, high end PSU’s, however we know not everyone can afford them. With this in mind today we look at a bargain basement offering from Aerocool – the new Integrator 600 watt unit. With a bargain basement price just over £30 we have to ask – is it any good at all?
The Aerocool Integrator 600 watt has been launched to target the low end of the enthusiast audience. Those people who are forced to work with a very restrictive budget. You can forget luxuries such as modular cabling, high efficiency ratings and fancy digital interface cables – when meeting such a strict price point certain compromises have to be made.
The AeroCool Integrator 600 Watt is said by the company to achieve 85% efficiency, but they have not certified it for the 80 Plus Bronze rating.
Aerocool seem fairly confident about this new unit as they offer a 2 year warranty with it. The supply itself is a reference design by HEC – an OEM who have earned a reputation for creating many inexpensive yet workable budget power supplies. HEC can be a little hit and miss at times – so it will interesting to see how this specific model performs.
- Black Outlook – Elegant black PSU casing with fully black mesh cables.
- ATX12V ver.2.31 – Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.3.
- High Efficiency – High efficiency PSU – up to 85% efficiency.
- Single 12V Rail – Single 12V rail for high compatibility and extreme high current output.
- Long Cabling – Main cable length up to 550mm is easy for high-end tower chassis installation.
- Two PCIe – Two PCIe 6+2pin connector for mid-range graphic card.
- 7 SATA – Up to 7 SATA connectors supports for numbers of hard drives.
- 12cm Silent Fan – 12cm silent black fan with smart thermal fan speed control circuit.
- Fully Protection – Fully protection functions with OVP/UVP/OPP/SCP/SIP.
- Fully Safety – Safety and EMC certified by CE and TUV.
- ECO friendly – ECO friendly by RoHS and Erp 2013 directives.