Today we test a Corsair power supply from their new TX-M series comprising a semi modular design, tight voltage control and 80 Plus Gold efficiency levels. Corsair say they have placed a lot of effort into reducing coil whine and are offering a 7 year warranty with this specific range of units.
Available in 550W, 650W, 750W and 850W models, the Corsair TX-M series incorporate 100% Japanese 105c Capacitors and rifled bearing fans which offer long life and low noise characteristics. Older TX M models were Bronze certified – the new units are enhanced to Gold efficiency standards.
– Model: TX750M
– Power: 750 Watts
– 80 Plus: Gold
– MTBF: 100,000 hours
– Fan bearing technology: Riffle
– Fan size (mm): 120
– Modular: Semi
– Safety: Over-voltage protection, under-voltage protection, short circuit protection, over power protection, and over temperature protection
– Safety and Agency Approvals: FCC, ICES, CE, UL, cUL, RCM, TÜV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, RoHS, WEEE, KC
– Compatibility: ATX12V v2.4 + EPS 2.92 & backward compatible with ATX12V 2.2, 2.31
– Product Dimensions (mm): 150 x 140 x 86
– Weight: 1.7
– Warranty: 7 Years
Official Pricing information from Corsair:
TX550M: $79.99 USD MSRP
TX650M: $89.99 USD MSRP
TX750M: $109.99 USD MSRP
TX850M: $129.99 USD MSRP
Review photography handled in house at KitGuru with a Leica S series medium format camera and S series prime lens. Please do not use any of the images within this review without express permission.