The Magma LX from PC Specialist is a high end gaming PC with plenty of power and some impressive RGB lights. The water cooled Ryzen CPU, M.2 SSD, 16GB of Ram and GTX 1070Ti sound like a match made in heaven for triple digit FPS.
But is this PC as good as it sounds? In this review we put it through it's paces to find out if this £1479 prebuild is the perfect investment for someone serious about PC gaming.
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE.
If you cannot see the gallery images above then please whitelist us in your ad blocker – they can interfere with our display code.
PC Specialist Magma LX Specifications:
- Case: CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 460X RGB GAMING CASE
- Processor (CPU): AMD Ryzen 7 1700 Eight Core CPU (3.0GHz-3.7GHz/20MB CACHE/AM4)
- Motherboard: ASUS PRIME X370-PRO (DDR4, 6Gb/s, CrossFireX/SLI) – RGB Ready!
- Memory (RAM): 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 8GB)
- Graphics Card: 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX 1070 Ti – DVI, HDMI, 3 x DP – GeForce GTX VR Ready!
- Storage: 2TB SATA-III 3.5″ HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE, M.2 SSD Drive 256GB SAMSUNG PM961 M.2, PCIe NVMe (up to 2800MB/R, 1100MB/W)
- Power Supply: CORSAIR 650W TXm SERIES™ SEMI-MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
- Processor Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 Hydro Series High Performance CPU Cooler
- LED Lighting: 2x 50cm RGB LED Strip
- Operating System: Genuine Windows 10 Home 64 Bit – inc DVD & Single Licence
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here