The Cyberpower Hyper Liquid GTX is a top of the range PC with plenty of power for gaming, video editing and beyond. With some of 2018’s most coveted components alongside a custom watercooled loop and plenty of RGB lighting, it sounds like every PC enthusiasts’ wet dream. But is this PC as good as it sounds? In this review we put it through its paces to find out if this £2649 monster pre-built is worth the investment.
Watch the video via Vimeo (below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
If you can’t see the gallery above, then you may need to disable AdBlock. This has been known to interfere with our gallery tool.
- Case: Corsair Crystal Series 570X
- Processor: i7 8700K overclocked to 4.8Ghz
- Graphics card: MSI GTX 1080Ti
- Motherboard: MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon
- Memory: 16GB 3600Mhz Adata XPG Spectrix D80 Liquid Cool
- Storage: Samsung 970 Evo NVMe M.2 SSD
- Hard drive: Seagate 2TB SATAIII 64MB
- Power supply: Corsair PSU 750W RM750X
- Software: Windows 10 Home
- Watercooling: Cyberpower Hyper Liquid II Large rigid tube liquid cooling loop
Pricing: £2,649 for the specification in this review