Last updated on April 9th, 2019 at 09:47 am
The new Cyberpower Hyper Liquid Threadripper RTX system features a Threadripper CPU and an Nvidia RTX 2080 ti graphics card. As it fits within the Cyberpower ‘Hyper Liquid II’ range it also features a hardline custom liquid cooling loop for the processor – to keep the AMD Threadripper 2950X’s temperatures under control.
The extreme 32 threads should make the Threadripper RTX system dominate in multi-threaded use cases like rendering, and paired with the 2080 TI should also excel at gaming, but does this parts selection justify the £3,900 premium price?
Watch via our VIMEO Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE
If you can’t see the gallery above, then you may need to disable your AdBlocker. This software has been known to interfere with our gallery tool as a false positive.
- Case: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P
- Processor: AMD Threadripper 2950X
- Graphics card: MSI GeForce® RTX 2080 Ti 11GB
- Motherboard: MSI X399 Gaming Pro Carbon AC
- Memory: 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4/3200mhz Corsair Vengeance LPX
- Storage: 500GB Samsung 970 EVO M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD
- Hard drive: 4TB Seagate BarraCuda SATA-III
- Power supply: Corsair AX1200i 1200W 80+ Platinum
- Software: Windows 10 Home
- Watercooling: Hyper Liquid II – Large Kit – Rigid Tube
Pricing £3,900 inc VAT for the specification in this review