Do you ever find yourself wondering why the modern keyboard design has not changed much in recent years? Who uses a CAPSLOCK key any more? And do we really need a numpad? While certain functions might require them, a lot of gamers do not and that extra desk space could be used for something else. That is why Roccat’s new, cut back Ryos TKL Pro, does away with the trappings of old and adds some extra buttons, media functions and fancy backlighting to make up for it.
Can this board perform as well as its full size big brother?
- Enhanced per-key illumination.
- Easy Shift gives double key function.
- Advanced anti-ghosting with n-key rollover.
- Twin ARM Cortex processors and 2MB flash memory.
- Cherry MX switches give 50 million keystroke durability.
- Roccat achievements for gaming statistics.
- Smudge-proo, glossy look.
- Tenkeyless format for a compact design.
- High comfort, jumbo-size wrist rest.
- Five rubber feet and integrated cable channel.
- Roccat Talk links with other Roccat devices.
- 470 programmable macro storage.