It’s been a long time since we received a product from Tt eSports, Thermaltakes’s peripheral subsidiary. You can imagine we were pretty excited, then, to get our hands on the new Ventus X RGB mouse – featuring the PMW 3360 sensor, RGB lighting and a removable weights system, it does look like the real deal. And at only a penny under £56, could this become the go-to mouse for users without a massive budget?
The peripheral market is becoming increasingly competitive, with the sub-£60 segment seen by many as the bang-for-buck sweet spot. It is this market bracket Tt eSports is targeting with its Ventus X RGB optical gaming mouse, but just how good is it really? Read on for a full examination of the mouse’s features, performance and comfort levels.
- DIMENSION : 128.8 X 71 X 42.6 MM
- COLOUR : BLACK
- SHAPE : ERGONOMIC DESIGN
- NO. OF BUTTONS: 6
- NO. OF MACRO KEYS: 30
- NO. OF GAME PROFILES: 5
- USB CABLE LENGTH : 1.8M
- OMRON SWITCHES : 20 MILLION CLICK LIFECYCLE
- WEIGHT-IN DESIGN : 4.5G * 3 WEIGHTS (REMOVABLE)
- GRAPHICAL UI : TT ESPORTS COMMAND CENTER
- GOLD-PLATED USB : YES
- LIGHT COLOR : 16.8 MILLION RGB COLORS
- LIGHTING EFFECT: STATIC , PULSE , SPECTRUM RUNNING
- SENSOR NAME : PIXART PMW-3360
- SENSOR TYPE: OPTICAL
- DPI: 12000 DPI
- IPS: 250
- ACCELERATION: 50G
- POLLING RATE: 1000HZ, 500HZ, 250HZ, OR 125HZ (1MS, 2MS, 4MS OR 8MS).