Very rarely in the world of PC tech does a product come along and win universal acclaim. The original Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO is one such product, having built up a legendary status over the past few years. It has won our KitGuru Reader Award for best CPU air cooler for the last two years running, and is generally considered the ‘go-to' product for an air cooler on a budget. Now Cooler Master have tried to improve perfection with the new Hyper 212 LED.
The Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED may not look too different from the original 212 EVO. In fact, I am not sure I could tell the difference if they were side by side. However, the heatsink has been upgraded to improve heat dissipation, while the mounting system has been revamped to make it as pain-free as possible.
Oh, and did we mention it comes with a new red LED fan?
- Model number: RR-212L-16PR-R1
- CPU Socket: Intel® LGA 2011-3/2011/1156/1155/1151/1150/775. AMD® AM3+/AM3/AM2+/FM2+/FM2/FM1
- Dimensions : 120(L) x 84(W) x 160(H) mm
- Heat Sink Dimensions: 116(L) x 60(W) x 160(H) mm
- Heat Sink Material: Aluminum (Fins), Copper (Heatpipes)
- Heat Sink Weight: 468g
- Heat Pipes Diameter: ø 6mm
- Fan Dimensions: 120(L) x 120(W) x 25(H) mm
- Fan Speed: 600-1,600 RPM ± 10%
- Fan Airflow: 66.3 CFM ± 10%
- Fan Air Pressure: 1.7 mmH2O ± 10%
- Fan Life Expectancy: 280,000 hrs
- Fan Noise Level: 9-31 dBA
- Fan Bearing Type: Rifle Bearing
- Fan Connector: 4-Pin (PWM)
- Fan Rated Voltage: 12 VDC
- Fan Rated Current: 0.19 A
- Fan Power Consumption: 2.28 W
- Fan Weight: 166g
- Warranty: 2 years
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here