The ASRock Fatal1ty X99 Gaming i7 comes well packaged in a double-box with a padded anti-static bag. The packaging highlights the Gaming branding of the motherboard, though much of the feature focus is on connectivity (dual M.2, USB 3.1 and dual LAN) and build quality (steel reinforced PCIe slots, 8 layer PCB) rather than Gamer-centric features.
The accessory bundle is adequate for the price point, though we’d like to see more SATA cables as standard given there are 10 ports on the motherboard.
- 1 x Quick Installation Guide
- 1 x Support DVD
- 1 x I/O Shield
- 1 x Case sticker
- 1 x XSplit Broadcaster Gift Certificate
- 4 x SATA Data Cables
- 1 x ASRock 2-Way SLI Bridge Card
- 1 x ASRock 3-Way SLI Bridge Card
- 2 x ASRock WiFi 2.4/5 GHz Antennas
- 2 x Screws for Ultra M.2 Socket