Huawei is an interesting company – yet to fully crack the Western market, it is still the world’s third-largest smartphone manufacturer. The Mate 10 Pro is Huawei’s flagship smartphone, and at £699 its rivals include the likes of the Pixel 2 XL, the Galaxy S8 and the LG V30. Boasting integrated AI, a dual-camera setup designed in partnership with Leica, and an impressive 6-inch AMOLED display, can the Mate 10 Pro do enough to warrant your attention?
There’s no doubt that the high-end mobile sector is fiercely competitive. It is this market that Huawei is targeting with its Mate 10 Pro, however, so we will have to see what the phone can bring to the table. It does boast plenty of good features, but as we know a good spec on paper is one thing, and a good phone in practice is something entirely different.
- Dimensions: 154.2 x 74.5 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 178 grams
- Operating system: Android version Oreo 8.0
- Battery Charging type: USB-Type C
- Battery size: 4000 mAh
- Connectivity: NFC, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G
- Other connectivity: A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- Camera: dual f/1.6 cameras
- Processor: Hisilicon Kirin 970, octa-core, Cortex-A53
- RAM: 6 GB
- Display: 6 inches 1080 x 2160 pixels, AMOLED