Long-term readers may remember KitGuru reviewing the original ASUS ZenFone models nearly three years ago – colourful products, they came in 4, 5 and 6-inch varieties. Since then, however, the ZenFone has stayed away from these shores, with ASUS seemingly targeting the Asian market. Today, we are pleased to say the ZenFone range is back in the UK, and we can present our review of the £450 ZenFone 4 (ZE554KL).
With its new ZenFone 4, ASUS will be hoping the device can appeal to those who want a flagship experience without a flagship price tag. At £449.99, the ZenFone 4 is definitely not the same kind of investment as the iPhone X, but can it still deliver a premium experience? Let’s find out.
- Finish: Moonlight White, Midnight Black
- Storage: 64GB internal, MicroSD supports up to 2TB
- Dimensions: 155.4 x 75.2 x 7.5 (L x W x H)
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920×1080 IPS
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Memory: 4GB
- Camera: 16MP primary, 8MP secondary (wide-angle), 8MP front-facing
- Battery: 3300mAh