We’ve seen Razer Blade laptops before, but nothing like the Blade Pro. This updated machine is designed to appeal to gamers and professionals in equal measure – and it does that by mixing superb design with high-end components. With the model in question being the slightly cheaper GTX 1060 variant, can the Blade Pro do enough in terms of price-to-performance? Let’s find out.
The slick looks and powerful silicon is paired with a selection of tasty extras, too, including Killer-branded networking, a 120Hz IPS screen and an innovative repositioning of the keyboard and trackpad – but you’ll have to pay more than £2,000 for this slim, powerful machine. Can it possibly be worth it?
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel core i7 7700HQ (2.8Ghz – 3.8GHz)
- Display: 17.3” 120Hz Full HD LCD in LED backlight 1920×1080 16:9
- Memory Supplied: 2 x 8GB
- Memory Type: DDR4
- Memory Speed: 2,400
- Max Memory Support: 32GB
- Graphics Chipset: nVidia GeForce GTX 1060
- Graphics Memory: 6GB GDDR5
- Storage: 256GB M.2 SSD
- Keyboard Type: Chiclet
- 1 Ports: 4
- HDMI Port(s): 1
- Microphone/headphone Jack(s): 1
- Card Reader: SD (XC/HC)
- Audio: 2.0 sound by Realtek
- Wireless LAN – Intel 2×2 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: V4.2
- Webcam: Full HD type ([email protected])
- Warranty: 1yr RTB
Total cost £2,099 inc vat.