Last updated on February 26th, 2017 at 11:26 am
Hot on the heels of our Dell XPS 13 review, today we are looking at the brand-new ASUS ZenBook 3. What has really caught my eye about the ZenBook 3 is its physical dimensions – it measures just 11.9mm thick, while it weighs a mere 910g. With Kaby Lake hardware inside, as well as the promise of a crisp 1080p display and Harman Kardon speakers, could this be our new ultrabook of choice?
ASUS have definitely impressed us over the years with their high-quality laptops and ultrabooks. As such, we have high hopes for the ZenBook 3. Given we recently reviewed the latest Dell XPS 13 (review HERE), too, it will be particularly interesting to see how the two devices compare. Read on for the full review, including a look at the build quality, features and hardware performance.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-7200U 2.5GHz, Turbo boost up to 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR3 2133MHz
- Hard drive: 512GB SSD
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Display: 12.5″ (16:9)1920 x 1080 LED backlit 60Hz Glare Panel with 72% NTSC
- Graphics: Integrated Intel® HD 620 Graphics
- Audio: Harman Kardon speakers
- Networking: Integrated 802.11 AC
- Power Supply: 6 Cells 40 Whrs Polymer Battery, 45W power brick
- Dimensions: Width 296 mm, Depth 191.2 mm, Height 11.9 mm
- Weight: 910 g with Battery
- Interfaces: 1 x COMBO audio jack, 1 x USB 3.1 TYPE C port(s)