Corsair produces excellent, high-end gaming peripherals but it knows not everyone will want to spend £70 on a mouse or £150 on a keyboard. Enter the Corsair Harpoon RGB- this mouse comes with the multi-coloured lighting of high-end gaming peripherals, without the monstrous price tag.
At just £28, the Harpoon is one of the cheaper gaming rodents we have reviewed this year and yet it still comes with a 6,000 DPI optical sensor under the hood, back end software and remappable buttons.
It may be an entry level gaming mouse, but there are enough boxes ticked with the Harpoon that I am quite optimistic about the performance. Of course to find out for sure we will need to put it through its paces, so let us see how it fares.
- DPI: 250 dpi – 6000 dpi.
- Sensor: Optical, Pixart PMW3320.
- Mouse Backlighting: 1 Zone RGB.
- Programmable Buttons: six.
- Report Rate: 1000Hz/500Hz/250Hz/125Hz.
- Weight: 85g.
- Mouse Feet: PTFE.
- Software: Corsair Utility Engine
- Cable: 1.8m.
- Dimensions: 111.5mm x 68.3mm x 40.4mm.