Microlab is back with a new line of speaker systems for 2015. Today we are taking a look at the B-77 bookshelf stereo speakers, making them a bit smaller and more suited for desk use than the giant Solo 8C speakers we reviewed last year.
Features and Specifications:
- Bookshelf design.
- Wood cabinet for warm tones.
- Bass reflex tunnel for deeper bass.
- Master volume, treble and bass controls.
- Terminal speaker connection.
- Output power: 48 Watt RMS.
- Power distribution: (14+10)x2 Watt.
- Frequency response: 55-20,000 Hz.
- Signal/Noise ratio: 70dB.