The Antec Nineteen Hundred is an enormous gaming case that stands 696mm tall, which means it probably will not slip under your desk. In essence the Nineteen Hundred has been designed as a 550mm tall E-ATX case that stands on a 150mm plinth; you get all the usual gaming features in the main case while the plinth houses a second power supply and six 3.5-inch drive bays.
The headline figures are mind-blowing; a dozen 3.5-inch drive bays, two 2.5-inch drive bays, three optical drive bays, six installed 120mm fans with mounts for two more fans, two power supply housings and nine expansion slots. If you want to install multiple graphics cards in your next gaming PC the Antec Nineteen Hundred sounds like it may be a contender.
- Motherboard support: E-ATX, ATX, Micro-ATX, Mini-ITX.
- Expansion slots: 9.
- Included fans: 3x 120mm front intake, 2x 120mm roof, 1x 120mm rear exhaust.
- Fan mounts: 2x 120mm behind drive bays.
- 5.25″ drive bays: 3.
- Internal drive bays: 12x 3.5/2.5″, 2x 2.5″.
- USB ports: 4x USB 3.0, 2x USB 2.0.
- Dimensions: 696mm x 555mm x 224mm.
a WordPress rating system