Today we are going to take a look at one of the latest all-in-one water cooling units from Corsair, the Hydro H100i GTX. This model has been designed to build on the success of the existing Corsair H100i which has proved a massive hit with gamers and enthusiasts worldwide.
Corsair are very well regarded in the all-in-one liquid cooling market, and offer a comprehensive range of products which encompass the needs of a wide spectrum of users. The Hydro H100i GTX fits in their range near the top, just below the flagship H110i GT.
We are very interested to see what the Hydro H100i GTX has to offer in our tests, and how it compares to existing models in terms of raw performance.
- Radiator dimensions: 276mm x 125mm x 30mm
- Fan dimensions: 120mm x 120mm x 25mm
- Fan speed: 2435 +/- 10% RPM
- Fan airflow: 70.69 CFM
- Fan static pressure: 4.65 mmH2O
- Fan noise level: 37.7 dB(A)
- Compatibility (Intel): LGA 1150, 1155, 1156, 1366, 2011, 2011-3
- Compatibility (AMD): Sockets FM1, FM2, AM2, AM3