The Gigabyte J1900N-D3V is more than a simple motherboard as it replaces the usual chipset and CPU socket with an Intel Celeron J1900 SoC (System on Chip). Add some RAM, storage and a power source and you have the basis for a compact PC which is pretty good going for a price tag around the £65 mark. Other important points are that J1900N-D3V uses the Mini-ITX form factor and the Celeron chip is passively cooled which means that your new PC will be both small and quiet.
- CPU Built-in Intel Celeron J1900 2.0GHz.
- Chipset Celeron J1900 is System on Chip.
- Memory Up to 8GB dual channel DDR3L-1333MHz.
- 1 x VGA port, supporting maximum resolution of 2560×1600.
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting maximum resolutions of 1920×1080.
- 1 x PCI slot.
- 1 x Mini PCI Express 2.0 slot.
- Networking 2 x Realtek Gigabit Ethernet.
- SATA 2 x SATA 3Gbps.
- USB 4 x USB 3.0 on I/O panel, 2 x USB 2.0 on mid-board header.
- Audio Realtek ALC887 with 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio.
- Supports S/PDIF output.
Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector.
- 1 x 4-pin ATX 12V power connector.
- 2 x SATA 3Gb/s connectors.
- 3 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 6 USB 2.0 ports).
- 1 x USB 3.0 connector.
- 1 x 3-pin CPU fan connector.
- 1 x 4-pin system fan connector.
- 1 x Front panel audio connector.
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector.
Back Panel I/O Ports
- 2 x PS/2.
- 4 x USB 3.0 ports.
- 1 x VGA port.
- 1 x DVI-D port.
- 2 x LAN (RJ45) port.
- 3 x audio jacks.