ASRock uses a new theme with the X99 Taichi – a black and white colour scheme and a series of interfacing cogs and machine-like parts. This theme translates through onto the product as well as being present on the packaging documentation and inside the UEFI.
The accessory bundle is modest but sufficient for the needs of most users. Only users with abundant storage devices may find themselves short of SATA cables. Inside the packaging bundle you will find:
- A flexible 2-way SLI ribbon
- 2-way High Bandwidth SLI card
- 3-way SLI card
- 4 x SATA cables
- 2 x WiFi Antennae (2.4 GHz and 5GHz)
- 2 x screws for the dual M.2 sockets
- Product Documentation including a driver CD and case badge sticker
- Rear I/O Shield
ASRock deserves credit for including a High Bandwidth SLI bridge, even if it is an ugly shade of brown.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here