While we have been focusing recently on super high power output supplies in excess of 1000 watts, we felt today it was worth revisiting a popular unit sold by Overclockers UK for £85.99 inc vat. The Super Flower Leadex Gold 650W is fully modular with 80 Plus Gold Certification and support for two high end graphics cards – ideal for those building a new SLI or Crossfire system with a budget under £100.
Superflower have been earning a good reputation in recent months. KitGuru reviewed the excellent EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1600 and EVGA SuperNOVA P2 1200 power supplies in the last month and their partner of choice? Super Flower.
The Super Flower Leadex Gold range has been doing the rounds now for many months, with models ranging in capacity from 650W to 1300W. We wanted to take a look at the 650watt model, as it targets the widest possible enthusiast audience.
- 100% Full Modular Cabling Design For Easy Cable Management
- 80 PLUS ® Gold Certified, 90% 92% 89% Efficiency At 20% 50% 100% Rated Load
- Full Range Auto Voltage Detection Design 100V~240V (Active PFC)
- Comply With ATX 12V. V2.2, EPS 12V. V2.91 & SSI EPS 12V. V2.92 Specification
- Comply With Energy Star Standard & EuP (Energy Using Products) Regulation
- Over Voltage Protection / Over Current Protection / Over Power Protection / Short Circuit Protection / Under Voltage Protection
- Support All Intel/AMD Multi-Core CPU & ATX/BTX Compatible Motherboards
- Support NVIDIA SLI & ATI CrossFireX™ High Performance Graphic Card
- Patented Easy To Use & Install Crystal Clear Cube Connectors with LED
- More than 2,000 times On/Off test
- Unleaded Green Materials with RoHS/WEEE Compliance
- Perfect For Professional & High Performance Gaming System