At the end of last year, KitGuru took a trip to Dongguan, China, to visit Edifier’s headquarters. While we were there, not only did we have a fascinating conversation with Edifier CEO Wendong Zhang, but we also got a look at the upcoming S3000 Pro 2.0 speaker system. With 6.5in aluminium alloy diaphragm bass drivers alongside planar diaphragm tweeters, the S3000 Pro promises great sound – but can it justify the £589 asking price?
Not only did we get a hands-on demo with the Edifier S3000 Pro before its official launch, but KitGuru has also reviewed the S2000 Pro which walked away with our highest award. It’s safe to say expectations were high prior to the arrival of our review unit. Have those expectations been met, or were we left disappointed? Let’s find out.
- POWER OUTPUT: R/L (Treble): 8W+8W RMS, R/L (Mid-range and bass): 120W+120W RMS
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE：38Hz-20KHz
- THD + N (TESTING LEVEL) ： 0.3% Signal to noise ratio : 85dBA
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO： 85dBA
- INPUT SENSITIVITY：Line in: 600 ± 50mV ; Balance: 1000 ± 50mV ; OPT/COAX: 400 ± 50mFFs ; Bluetooth: 450 ± 50mFFs ; USB: 400 ± 50mFFs
- INPUT TYPE：Line in, Balance, Bluetooth, Optical, Coaxial, USB