The Silent Loop 2 is be quiet!’s first deployment of ARGB in their AIO liquid cooler line-up. In typical be quiet! fashion, though, the lighting is kept subtle and somewhat discreet rather than flashy and in-your-face. We take a look at how the new 240mm unit performs.
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (Below) or over on YouTube at 2160p HERE
Fundamentally, be quiet! suggests that the Silent Loop 2 is designed for solid performance with quiet operation. While this is obviously ideal for most coolers, some aim for lower noise and some for higher performance. But be quiet! looks to be emphasising a balance between noise and performance.
One unique feature is the inclusion of a refill port to extend the lifespan of your cooler, and be quiet! encourages topping up the fluid after two years of operation.
Available in 120 / 240 / 280 /360mm iterations, we are testing the 240mm version. The be quiet! Silent Loop 2 240mm version is priced around £120 in the UK with availability from early April and with a 3-year warranty.
Specifications and Features:
- 240mm, 27mm-thick aluminium radiator
- 2x120mm be quiet! Silent Wings 3 High-Speed PWM fans
- 2800 RPM 3-pin DC pump unit
- Nickel-plated copper cold plate with over 120 micro fins
- ARGB LED lighting in the pump block unit
- Refillable design with included coolant
- 3-year warranty
- 120 / 240 / 280 / 360mm version available
- Modern Intel and AMD socket support (sTRX4 via a future bracket)
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here