Network operators have really begun to emphasise their own mobile handsets in recent years. Today we look at a smartphone from Vodafone, the Smart ultra 6. It costs just £125 but has a full 5.5-inch display and beefy processor. Could this be the budget phone to beat?
Watch via our Vimeo Channel (below) or over on YouTube HERE.
Perhaps the standout aspects of the Smart ultra 6 are the 1080p display and Snapdragon 615 CPU. These are certainly not what you would usually expect to get when you spend £125 on a phone, so the Smart ultra 6 could be a real game changer when it comes to the budget phone market.
- 5.5-inch FHD display.
- Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor 1.5GHz.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB internal storage with microSD cards up to 128GB supported.
- Android Lollipop 5.0.
- 13MP primary camera, 5MP secondary unit.
- 3000 mAh battery capacity.
- 4G ready across all UK frequencies.