Network operators have really begun to emphasise their own mobile handsets in recent years. Today we look at a smartphone from Vodafone, the Smart ultra 6. It costs just £125 but has a full 5.5-inch display and beefy processor. Could this be the budget phone to beat?
Perhaps the standout aspects of the Smart ultra 6 are the 1080p display and Snapdragon 615 CPU. These are certainly not what you would usually expect to get when you spend £125 on a phone, so the Smart ultra 6 could be a real game changer when it comes to the budget phone market.
- 5.5-inch FHD display.
- Snapdragon 615 octa-core processor 1.5GHz.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB internal storage with microSD cards up to 128GB supported.
- Android Lollipop 5.0.
- 13MP primary camera, 5MP secondary unit.
- 3000 mAh battery capacity.
- 4G ready across all UK frequencies.