Continuing our look at the ASUS ZenFone range – today we review the smallest of the lot, the ZenFone 4. Very competitively priced at just £99, the ZenFone 4 aims for those on the tightest of budgets but who still want a complete smartphone experience. We’ll see how well it stacks up for the money.
The ASUS ZenFone 4 is a completely different device from the ZenFone 6 we reviewed last month – which you can read here. Much smaller and more pocket-friendly, it still uses a similar Intel Atom processor amongst other features from the 6-inch variant, which we’ll explore in more detail.
- 4” WVGA (800*480) display
- Intel Atom Z2520 multi-core processor 1.2GHz
- 1GB RAM
- Android 4.3, upgradable to Android 4.4.2
- 8GB internal memory with microSD cards up to 64GB supported
- 1200 mAh battery
- 5MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera