The Asus Zenbook 3 Deluxe is a tiny notebook that makes big claims. Asus says that it’s the world’s most prestigious laptop – and it is certainly packed with top-notch technology. Is it worth the £1400 asking price?
Speaking of top-notch technology,it is one of the first machines we’ve seen with a refreshed Intel Kaby Lake processor, for instance, and it’s been kitted out with low-power memory, a stunning 14in screen and beefed-up speakers for a better entertainment experience.
Asus has crammed all of this into a chassis that’s thinner and lighter than almost anything else on the market. The firm says that this machine can tackle any task, from work to play – but is that true?
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7 8550U (1.8Ghz – 3.7GHz)
- Display: 14” 60Hz Full HD LCD in LED backlight 1920×1080 16:9
- Memory Supplied: 16GB
- Memory Type: LPDDR3
- Memory Speed: 2,133
- Graphics Chipset: Intel UHD Graphics 620
- Storage: 512GB M.2 SSD
- Keyboard Type: Chiclet
- Thunderbolt 3 ports: 2
- USB 3.1 Type-C ports: 1
- Microphone/headphone Jack(s): 1
- Audio: Asus SonicMaster Premium
- Wireless LAN – Intel 2×2 802.11ac
- Bluetooth: V4.1
- Warranty: 1yr RTB
Total cost £1,400 inc vat.
Be sure to check out our sponsors store EKWB here