Continuing our recent focus on gaming motherboards, we have the Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 in for review. Hitting retail with an aggressive sub-£140 price tag, Gigabyte is aiming to lure in potential buyers with the Gaming 7 motherboard’s gaming-orientated features, striking colour scheme, and four-year warranty.
Fusing together the company’s high-performance G1 Audio with a Killer E2200 series NIC, Gigabyte is targeting gamers who value crisp sounds and lag-free gameplay. 10Gbps SATA Express and M.2 connectors allow gamers to optimise their loading times, while support for multi-VGA configurations permit the Z97X-Gaming 7′s users to utilise CrossFire and SLI.
With its Z97 series motherboards, Gigabyte has put a large emphasis on stability and durability. The Z97X-Gaming 7 uses durable power delivery components and offers a warranty period of up to four years.
Can Gigabyte’s Z97X-Gaming 7 prove that it is able to offer the performance that gamers looking for a sub-£140 motherboard desire?
- Gigabyte G1 Audio solution
- Killer E2200 gaming networking platform
- Multi graphics support
- SATA Express support for 10 Gb/s data transfer
- M.2 for SSDs drives with up to 10 Gb/s data transfer
- Long lifespan Durable Black Solid caps
- APP Center including EasyTune and Cloud Station utilities
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS