Posts Tagged ‘lighting’
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on April 7, 2014 under Development
Each new successive generation of graphics, we often hear a lot about Epic's new engine, or Crytek's new one and Unity gets a lot of press for its multi-platform outputs, but Bravely Default developer... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on December 6, 2012 under Highlights, Mouse
As the second mouse from Roccat's updated Kone series to hit our labs, the Kone Pure looks to offer the same excellent gaming performance as its sibling - the Kone XTD - while reducing the physica... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Harrison on August 8, 2012 under Peripheral
Human beings love to be able to control their environment. When you spend hours in front of a PC, you want that experience to be as pleasant as possible. Antec has a new idea up its (transparent plast... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- AMD begins to sell ARMv8 Opteron ‘Seattle’ kits to software developers... Filed under: CPU
- Samsung introduces bendable UHD TV: it curves at a click of a button... Filed under: Monitors
- Sony announces quarterly profit... Filed under: General Tech
- NASA begrudgingly agrees microwave space thruster works... Filed under: Science
- Here’s how much it costs to port an Indie game to Xbox One... Filed under: Development
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Watch IGN staffers crap themse... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire Edge VS video with a ... Filed under: APU
- Windows 8 disaster? More broke... Filed under: Operating Systems
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Smartphone Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 xbox xbox one