Posts Tagged ‘lighting’
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on April 7, 2014 under Development
Each new successive generation of graphics, we often hear a lot about Epic's new engine, or Crytek's new one and Unity gets a lot of press for its multi-platform outputs, but Bravely Default developer... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on December 6, 2012 under Highlights, Mouse
As the second mouse from Roccat's updated Kone series to hit our labs, the Kone Pure looks to offer the same excellent gaming performance as its sibling - the Kone XTD - while reducing the physica... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Harrison on August 8, 2012 under Peripheral
Human beings love to be able to control their environment. When you spend hours in front of a PC, you want that experience to be as pleasant as possible. Antec has a new idea up its (transparent plast... more.
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Samsung sells-out initial batch of Gear Fit smart-watch in 10 days... Filed under: Mobile, Peripheral
- Watch a full game of Evolve here... Filed under: Development, Software & Gaming
- Devs still struggling to hit 1080p, 60fps on both next gen consoles... Filed under: Console
- How does a Battlestar survive a Cylon nuclear strike?... Filed under: General Tech
- Release of Mac Pro did not help Apple to sell record amount of Macs... Filed under: Apple, Mac
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus case competition facebook Google Intel ios ipad ipad 2 iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft MSI Multiplay New news nintendo nvidia piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam steve jobs tablet technology news Thermaltake valve wii u WIndows windows 8 xbox xbox one