Posts Tagged ‘lighting’
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on January 12, 2015 under Highlights, Mouse
Corsair's latest gaming mouse - the Sabre, ships with a high-end, 6,000 DPI Avago ADNS S3988 optical sensor, strong back-end software and an RGB LED colour system whi... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on October 28, 2014 under Peripheral
Alienware and Roccat have just announced that they will be partnering up to bring Alienware FX lighting to several Roccat gaming peripherals. So far, supported products include the Roccat Tyon, which ... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on April 7, 2014 under Development
Each new successive generation of graphics, we often hear a lot about Epic's new engine, or Crytek's new one and Unity gets a lot of press for its multi-platform outputs, but Bravely Default developer... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Luke Hill on December 6, 2012 under Highlights, Mouse
As the second mouse from Roccat's updated Kone series to hit our labs, the Kone Pure looks to offer the same excellent gaming performance as its sibling - the Kone XTD - while reducing the physica... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Harrison on August 8, 2012 under Peripheral
Human beings love to be able to control their environment. When you spend hours in front of a PC, you want that experience to be as pleasant as possible. Antec has a new idea up its (transparent plast... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Who needs shadows? Not Rollercoaster Tycoon World apparently... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- AMD to release FreeSync compatible drivers in mid-March... Filed under: Graphics, Monitors
- Apple delays mass production of larger iPad Pro to September... Filed under: Apple, iPad
- Zotac unveils Steam Machine with Intel ‘Skylake’, GeForce GTX 970M graphics... Filed under: Console, Gaming Rig
- OnePlus 2 to feature a more premium design... Filed under: Mobile