- All Nvidia GPUs (except RTX 3060 Ti) were benchmarked with the 457.09 driver.
- RTX 3060 Ti was benchmarked with the 457.40 driver supplied to press.
- All AMD GPUs (except RX 6000) were benchmarked with the Adrenalin 20.11.1 driver.
- RX 6800 and RX 6800 XT were benchmarked with the Adrenalin 220.127.116.11 driver supplied to press.
- RX 6900 XT was benchmarked with the Adrenalin 20.45.01.14 driver supplied to press.
We did all of our game testing using Toxic Boost, the one-click overclock built into TriXX. We test Toxic Boost alongside the Performance and Quiet BIOS when looking at power, thermals and noise.
Intel Core i9-10900K
Overclocked to 5.1GHz on all cores
ASUS ROG Maximus XII Hero Wi-Fi
Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600MHz (4 X 8GB)
500GB Samsung 970 Evo Plus M.2
|Games Drive||2TB Samsung 860 QVO 2.5″ SSD|
|Chassis||Fractal Meshify S2 Blackout Tempered Glass|
Corsair H115i RGB Platinum Hydro Series
Corsair 1200W HX Series Modular 80 Plus Platinum
Windows 10 2004
Comparison Graphics Cards List
- Gigabyte RTX 3090 Eagle OC 24GB
- Nvidia RTX 3080 FE 10GB
- Nvidia RTX 3070 FE 8GB
- Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti FE 8GB
- Nvidia RTX 2080 Ti FE 11GB
- Nvidia RTX 2080 Super FE 8GB
- Nvidia RTX 2080 FE 8GB
- Nvidia RTX 2070 Super FE 8GB
- Nvidia RTX 2060 Super FE 8GB
- AMD Radeon VII 16GB
- AMD RX 6900 XT 16GB
- Gigabyte RX 6900 XT Gaming OC
- AMD RX 6800 XT 16GB
- AMD RX 6800 16GB
- AMD RX 5700 XT 8GB
- AMD RX Vega 64 8GB
Software and Games List
- 3DMark Fire Strike & Fire Strike Ultra (DX11 Synthetic)
- 3DMark Time Spy (DX12 Synthetic)
- 3DMark Raytracing Feature Test (DXR Synthetic)
- Borderlands 3 (DX12)
- Control (DX12)
- Death Stranding (DX12)
- The Division 2 (DX12)
- F1 2020 (DX12)
- Far Cry New Dawn (DX11)
- Gears 5 (DX12)
- Ghost Recon: Breakpoint (Vulkan)
- Metro: Exodus (DX12)
- Middle Earth: Shadow of War (DX11)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Vulkan)
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider (DX12)
- Total War Saga: Troy (DX11)
- Watch Dogs: Legion (DX12)
We run each benchmark/game three times, and present mean averages in our graphs. We use OCAT to measure average frame rates as well as 1% low values across our three runs.