Posts Tagged ‘Content’
3 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on July 11, 2014 under Development
Pre-order bonuses or those exclusive to specific retailers have been getting a bit ridiculous as of late. Watch Dogs showed us the new extreme... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on July 4, 2014 under Channel
Facebook has been throwing its financial weight around this week once again, announcing the purchase of yet another firm, this one a video advertising company called LiveRail. Costing the social netwo... more.
1 CommentsPosted by Matthew Wilson on May 2, 2014 under Software & Gaming
Dragon Age Inquisition writer, David Gaider, posted a rather lengthy blog post on his personal Tumblr describing the current state of the game and explained a little about the reality of cutting cont... more.
2 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on April 29, 2014 under Channel
It used to be the case that setting up a streaming TV and movie site wasn't easy, it could take hours and hours of work, sometimes turning into a full time job just updating links, selling ad space an... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on April 3, 2014 under Channel
When the NSA spying revelations were first revealed, it was clear American metadata was being used when it came to tracking down terrorists - ... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on January 30, 2013 under Channel
Some of Youtube's most popular content creators have been approached by the video sharing site and asked to put forward proposals for the sort of programming they could make available on a pay-per-sub... more.
0 CommentsPosted by Jon Martindale on January 4, 2013 under Channel
While it still remains a bit of a rumour at this point, Sony is said to be looking to launch its own internet based TV channels and is currently talking with "at least two" major content creators to s... more.
KitGuru FacebookLatest News
- Samsung set to make LPDDR for Apple iPhone 6 – report... Filed under: Apple, iPhone, Memory, Mobile, Smartphone
- Specifications of Intel ‘Braswell’ revealed, but chips to be delayed... Filed under: APU, CPU
- G.Skill officially unveils 3.20GHz Ripjaws 4 DDR4 memory modules... Filed under: Memory
- Unity adds native support for Intel’s x86 chips to its engine for Android... Filed under: APU, CPU, Graphics, Software & Gaming
- What’s on at Multiplay i52?... Filed under: Event
- Windows 9 preview could arrive... Filed under: Operating Systems
- Asus Z97-A Motherboard Preview... Filed under: Highlights-new, Motherboard
- Watch IGN staffers crap themse... Filed under: Software & Gaming
- Sapphire Edge VS video with a ... Filed under: APU
- Windows 8 disaster? More broke... Filed under: Operating Systems
KitGuru Gaming - Reviews and News
amazon AMD Android Apple Asus ATI competition core ea facebook GCN Google Intel ios ipad iPhone kim dotcom kitguru KitGuru News Launch microsoft New news nintendo nvidia Oculus Rift piracy Playstation 4 ps4 radeon Review samsung Software & Gaming sony ssd steam tablet technology news valve wii u WIndows windows 8 windows phone xbox xbox one